Residency Permits

We’ve had a few queries recently regarding residency permits and whether they are still required for EU nationals. The official answer is ‘Yes’: The cream Registration Certificate (Veveosi Engrafis) which replaces the old blue Residence Permit is obligatory after you’ve been in Greece for more than three months. It is[…]

Read More »